Eley Park Tennis Club is a family friendly club. We are dedicated to providing and maintaining quality tennis oriented facilities for the members and the community that we service.
The club’s goals are:
- To promote the growth, prosperity and development of the Eley Park Tennis Club in order to achieve the maximum potential of both the facility and the tennis community.
- To create an atmosphere where tennis players of all skill levels can meet other people and make new friends as well as find tennis players of a similar level to play with at the club.
- To place greater importance on the social aspects of tennis rather than being purely competition and results driven.
- To provide a range of activities such as coaching, training, social tennis, competition tennis, tournaments and social activities so people can come to learn and improve on their tennis skills as well as participate in social events the Tennis Club may be holding.
- To manage the Eley Park Tennis Club on a non-profit basis, in such a way that all revenues received will be for the benefit of the Eley Park Tennis Club.
To promote the encouragement of community oriented activities; to manage and operate the Eley Park Tennis Club so reasonable membership fees will be kept to a minimum for the benefit of the membership.